Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0.1 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Happy Sculpting!
    Hi everyone,

Just an update that the online store will be open shortly. The main feature/focus of the online store will be various texture mats available in different sizes and materials. Also this will be the first and only store dedicated to carrying the products and materials required for all avenues of artificial rock construction.

If anyone wants an update as to when the store will be open please drop me an email at info@artificialrock.ca and I would be happy to keep you informed.

Cheers and Happy Sculpting!

Steve Goodale
    ArtificialRock.ca
    1-888-267-0802
    Happy Sculpting!
    Just a quick updated dated Sept 27, 2006.

The store is progressing smoothly and I anticipate that online purchasing will be available within the week.

Any questions - please email directly info@ArtificialRock.ca

Cheers.

Steve Goodale
    ArtificialRock.ca
    1-888-267-0802
    Happy Sculpting!
    The artificial rock store is now OPEN!

To view the store directly follow this link:

www.ArtificialRock.ca/products.html

You can also email myself directly at info@artificialrock.ca for specialized ordering instructions or you can call directly if you prefer.

Cheers.

Steve Goodale
    ArtificialRock.ca
    1-888-267-0802
    • CommentAuthorpenny
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2006

Do you have other texture mats available. I wanted to make some fake granite posts and I dont think that slate is what I need?
    Happy Sculpting!
    Hi Penny,

The slate texture mat would actually be perfect fot re-creating the granite posts. Reason being is that the Belgium slate is a very dramatic print and makes wonderful impressions in the concrete. Generally granite will come with a singular fault that runs the length of the mat which is great if you are doing large flat areas like a stamped concrete deck.

For granite posts I would recommend the Belgium Slate - In fact I recommend that everyone has this slate design which is why it is the first in the series that I have introduced.

Please feel free to email me if you want to discuss this further!

Cheers.

Steve Goodale
    ArtificialRock.ca
    1-888-267-0802